11:26 AM

Week 5 : Monday 8 Dec 08


It is a holiday today and it is Hari Raya Aidiladha or Raya Korban for all the Muslims all over the world.

0 Responses to "Week 5 - I"

Post a Comment

  • Nur Izliana Ismail

    Nur Izliana Ismail

    Who is Nur Izliana Ismail?

    My Photo
    ID : 1 0 4 1 1 0 9 3 3 9
    Was being described as the ' spatula ' who loves cooking,who appreciate arts, who really loves to talk in the right time, in the right place.Very particular about hygiene.Can't tolerate with the people who loves to take things for granted.Was born to be the youngest of 4.Oh yes,I am an introvert. Will be graduated on May 2009. Bachelor of Multimedia ( Hons ) Media Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Currently going through on my last single battle in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya.
    View my complete profile

    Followers

    My Blog List