6:23 AM


First and foremost , thank God for His blessing for me to learned this interesting subject MLC 1014 with the most dearest and beloved lecturers , Mr Radzi Bedu and Ms Helena Song for being so dedicated in teaching me and the rest of my fellow classmates and never give up and keep giving us the best with their guidance from the very first class until the end.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you both whom have taught me many interesting lessons during the class.You guys are cool ! :) You both are very warm and friendly that make me very comfortable learning the subject through out the semester. Well done.


Thank you again for everything and i would like to wish both of you and to all my classmate a Happy New Year 2009!! May everything shines on you in this new year.

Thank you too for my beloved group mates with your cooperation.It was nice working with you guys.Gonna miss all the moment together.Good Luck in future undertakings! :)


To all my fellow classmate, I wanna wish you guys goodluck and do your best for the exams.
See you guys on 6th January 2009!!

Take Care & May God Bless You :)

Mahalo!

-l i a n a i s m a i l - :)

0 Responses to "The final words..."

Post a Comment

  • Nur Izliana Ismail

    Nur Izliana Ismail

    Who is Nur Izliana Ismail?

    My Photo
    ID : 1 0 4 1 1 0 9 3 3 9
    Was being described as the ' spatula ' who loves cooking,who appreciate arts, who really loves to talk in the right time, in the right place.Very particular about hygiene.Can't tolerate with the people who loves to take things for granted.Was born to be the youngest of 4.Oh yes,I am an introvert. Will be graduated on May 2009. Bachelor of Multimedia ( Hons ) Media Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Currently going through on my last single battle in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya.
    View my complete profile

    Followers

    My Blog List